Once again, we invite you to race like a Pro at the mtbchick Lounge at Bonelli Park in San Dimas, California. If you’ve never raced, have dabbled or are a seasoned Pro, we have the Lounge for you. Warm up on a CycleOps trainer, fill up on Skratch Labs hydration, eat a healthy and delicious recovery meal, get your namaste on, have your bike fixed or just hang out with other ladies in the Lounge! We’ll even hand up bottles to you in the Feed Zone!
Recovery Meal Menu may include:
Recovery Rice Bowl (gluten and dairy free): Rice, eggs, vegetables (can be made vegan or vegetarian)
Cheese Board: baguette and cheeses with fruit
Kale and Sweet Potatoes
Green Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Ride with Tonya of mtbchick and learn strategies, tactics and secrets of the Pros- not to mention how to find that hidden line!
1. Full neutral support!
2. Yoga space for meditation, yoga, relaxation and stretching. Be social or find some alone time!
3. Personal mechanic to handle your every bike need! No charge, no sass, just some dudes primping and pimping your bike so you don’t have to!
4. Hot guys handing up water bottles to you!
5. Suspension clinics by Marzocchi!
6. Skratch Labs hydration!
7. Learn how to make rice cakes and other real food for performance and recovery.
8. Prizes, schwag and goodies!
9. Pre-ride courses with a Pro.
10. You don’t want to miss out!